The industrial standard, true zero air loss condensate drain
BEKOMAT Series Overview
The BEKOMAT® 31 and 32 are consequential enhancements on proven solutions. Even more reliable, with fast and problem free installation. Maintenance that once took hours, now takes only se- conds. BEKO achieves these targets through a construction that has never been realized until now, and consists of only two units joined by a simple, snap-t connection.
The innovation made by BEKO. Setting the standard for the future today.
BEKOMAT® GUARANTEES A SHORT PAYBACK PERIOD
BEKOMAT® from BEKO has become the industrial standard because of its high reliability and particularly because it offers energy-saving operation without loss of compressed air. There are a number of very good technical reasons for this:
Compared with float drains, BEKOMAT® has decisive advantages, especially since it:
- Functions unaffected by dirt, resulting in reliable operation
- Is equipped with a fault signal
- Requires very little maintenance
- Has large cross-sections to prevent emulsification
BEKOMAT® also has decisive advantages over solenoid valves, especially since it:
- Operates in accordance with the actual condensate quantity
- Avoids unnecessary loss of compressed air
- Is equipped with a fault signal
- Has large cross-section value to prevent emulsification
BEKOMAT® FOR ALL OPERATING CONDITIONS
A wide range of BEKOMAT® models makes it possib to select a suitable and cost-effective device for each particular application. The device can be adapted to all the usual supply voltages; the operating eleme and the control system are protected to IP 65.
Condensate formation is unavoidable. It is always a "by-product" of compressed air generation and spreads throughout the entire compressed air network. Around two thirds of the condensate is produced in the aftercooler. The rest occurs anywhere in the network as the compressed air cools down. This problem is inherent in the system and can cause both damage and higher costs.
The condensate may:
- Be aggressive (pH value)
- Carry dirt particles (pipe corrosion, pollution of the air)
- Contain harmful substances (ambient air)
- Be contaminated with oil (oil-lubricated compressors)
It must also be considered that the amount of compressed air condensate produced will vary according to the:
- Climate zone
- Location above sea-level
- Relative atmospheric humidity
- Distance from the sea
- Compressed air flow rate
The solution is a condensate drainage system adapted to the actual amount produced. This will cut costs and prevent damage. BEKOMAT® condensate drains – designed for the electronically level- controlled discharge of the condensate in compressed air networks – functions without unnecessary loss of compressed air and with minimal energy input. Our customers are clearly convinced by the high economic efficiency and reliability of the device: there are now more than 1,000,000 BEKOMAT® units installed worldwide.
BEKOMAT® 12, 13, 14, 16, 31, AND 32
Around 60 percent of the total condensate is produced in the aftercooler of the compressor.
More than 10 percent of the total condensate stems from the air receiver.
Up to 25 percent of the total condensate separates from the vapour in the refrigeration dryer. Therefore, efficient drying requires equally efficient condensate drainage.
What is the use of a perfect filter if the condensate drain is not matched to the task or not functioning correctly? Our standard BEKOMAT® series of drains are perfectly suitable and have design elements spe- cifically for compressed air filters.
BEKOMAT® 3, 6, 8, AND 9
• Multistage compressor
If the condensate from the intercoolers of a multi- stage compressor is not reliably removed, it will get into the next compressor stage. The BEKOMAT® CV and LA/LP models prevent the impeller of turbo compressors coming under "drop attack" and eliminates condensate build-up and water hammering. They even manage leaking water-coolers.
A device specifically developed for vacuum or pres sureless systems with operating pressures from 1.5 to 25 psi (abs.).
• Hazardous areas For application in hazardous areas where spark pre-vention is crucial. The device is rated for use in area II 2G EEx ib IIB T4, i.e., for explosion class II B and temperature class T4. Permissible fluids are: benzine, ethane, methane, town gas, butadine, ethyl alcohol, methanol, diesel fuel, ethylene, propane, petroleum, heating oil, and hydrogen sulphide.
• Stainless steel versions
For the removal of highly aggressive condensates.
True Zero Air Loss
Maximum energy savings
Unaffected by dirt
Reduce overall time and costs
Safe for all condensate types
Monitors both level and function
- BEKOMAT 31
- BEKOMAT 31 Service Unit
- BEKOMAT 32
- BEKOMAT 32 Service Unit
- BEKOMAT 33
- BEKOMAT 33 Service Unit
- BEKOMAT 12
- BEKOMAT 13
- BEKOMAT 14
- BEKOMAT 16
- BEKOMAT 10
- BEKOMAT 21
- BEKOMAT 3 CO Ex V, E Ex V, 6 CO Ex V, 6 E Ex V
- BEKOMAT 3 CO Ex, 6 CO Ex, 3 E Ex, 6
- BEKOMAT 3, 6, Vacuum
- BEKOMAT 3 E 25, 3 E 63, 6 E 63
- BEKOMAT 3 E Ex 63
- BEKOMAT 8 E Ex
- BEKOMAT 8 E Ex
- BEKOMAT 8 E Ex ATEX
- BEKOMAT 2, 2 PN63